måndag 7 november 2011

Emailkontakt och konstigt mail från Finland.

För någon vecka sedan fick jag följande mail;

"Dear friend
The prompting of my message came after much thought on our country most
suitable to invest some personal funds acquired from kickbacks and
legitimate sale of Gems,

I have decided to invest in your country. Before we proceed
I need your assurance that funds in question can be invested
Respectfully yours,
Mr. Edmond Enzo."

Han fick följande svar:

"Hello there Edmond!
To allow you to invest in my nation (Good bank security) you'll have to first answer where you from? and invite you on a state visit to Pressistania.
Erik Press
President of Pressistania"


När jag efter mitt uppehåll från bloggen kikade in i mailinboxen fanns detta;

"I got your reponse,i am from the federal republic of burkinafaso,are you sure that investing in bank security will heed good profits,could you give me details about other  profitable investment in your country
where is pressistania situated
I look forward to hear."


Skickade följande;

" Pressistanias main investment is in a couple of well received Iphone apps.
When I said that we have good bank security it wasn't ment as an investment. We do have good security.
Pressistania is located north of the lake of Vänern in Sweden.
Best regards
King Erik I"


Fick också ett mail från nån finne:

 Anteeksi häiritä sinua. Tämä on elektroniikka yhtiö, yksi suurimmista jälleenmyyjille kansainvälistä kauppaa Kiinassa. Olemme pääasiassa myyvät sähkö-tuotteita, kuten kannettavat tietokoneet, LCD-televisiot, kamerat, matkapuhelimet, MP4, GPS, moottoripyörät, pianot ja niin edelleen. Tarjoamme laadukkaita ja kilpailukykyisiä hintoja, ja tuotteessa on kansainvälinen takuu. Jos sinulla on aikaa, tervetuloa käymään sivuilla: www.whhxx.

Tillägg; Emanuelis, Urmas eller Lettland har inte svarat.

Kung Erik I

Kung, president, diktator, You name it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar