onsdag 19 oktober 2011

Politiska mejl till Baltikum

Nu har jag försökt att få det politiska hjulet rullande igen (Tack Kalle för att du stoppade det) och det gjorde jag genom att jag skickade 3 mejl till Urmas Paet (Estlands utrikesminister), Emaunelis Zingeris (Litauens utrikesminister) samt utrikesdepartementet i Lettlans. Alla tre fick följande mejl:

Hi!

My name is Erik and I have a special work on the subject of civics. The subject of my special work is about what it takes to be an independent nation. So my questions is;

Which criterias do Lativa/Litaunia/Estonia have to see a nation as independent?

In my work there is also a more practical part of it and that is that I should try to make my working desk as an indepenten part of Sweden until the 10th June.

What does it take of my country to be seen as an independent nation in the eyes of Lativa/Lituania/Estonia?

Best regards
Erik Press
www.pressistania.blogspot.com

Tänk om dom klickade in på bloggen och läser att jag har publicerat mejlet. Urmas, Emanuelis and the foreign minister of Lativa this was not spam I'm totally serious with my work.

På den övriga fronten intet nytt

Erik Press
An té a idirbheartaíocht

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar